Re: Openlilylib edition engraver guide

From: Johan Vromans
Subject: Re: Openlilylib edition engraver guide
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2019 08:24:11 +0100

On Thu, 14 Mar 2019 00:47:59 +1100, Andrew Bernard
<address@hidden> wrote:

> Can we add Stefano Troncaro's excellent introductory material about the
> edition engraver to the github wiki for the project?

It is a great guide... Unfortunately I get stuck at one of the first lines:

    "Assuming OpenLilyLib is already installed..."

From the openLilyLib documentation:
https://openlilylib.org/app/#/getstarted/get-openlilylib

    Get Started With openLilyLib

    Very short introduction hwo to get OLL up and running

    Another paragraph.

    Get openLilyLib
    Different ways of obtaining OLL

(Note these are not links, but the actual text on the page)

So I need a good guide for OpenLilyLib first before I can try the edition
engraver.

-- Johan