Re: treble and bass clef simultaneously

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: treble and bass clef simultaneously
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2019 09:04:47 +0100 (CET)

>> > Thanks a lot!  Attached is the same sample code as with Aaron's
>> > solution.  Do you see a possibility to make leading skips work in
>> > the second argument of \clefTst?
>
> More robust: [...]

An excellent solution, thanks!  It's again and again amazing to see
what is possible with Scheme code – or rather, what you, Aaron, and
others are able to accomplish.  I think both your and Aaron's
solutions should be used as two alternative solutions to improve
lilypond snippet #326.

Being a perfectionist I see a last spacing issue: If there are
accidentals in the main chord, the fake bass clef gets aligned with
the leftmost accidental (in the image, I've slightly moved the clef
down for testing purposes to assure that there is no collision with
the accidentals).  I wonder why this is so – I'm not aware of the
necessity to do such an alignment at all –, and whether this can be
circumvented.

    Werner

PNG image