Ties over repeat boundaries

From: address@hidden
Subject: Ties over repeat boundaries
Date: Sat, 4 May 2019 23:38:50 +0200

Hello again

I'm having problems with ties over the repeat bar lines when adding lyrics.

First let's look at the melody alone - without lyrics:
The tie over the repeat bar line between the two volta spanners is wrong.
When we add the lyrics, somehow unpredictable things happen:
* repeat barlines and volta spanners get messed up
* the first g in the 2nd volta alternative (bar 4) is missing the
melisma line from "eight___"

Questions:
* How should I fix the tie(s)?
* How should I best align the lyrics?
* Is the tie problem similar to the glissando challenges in
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.19/Documentation/notation/expressive-marks-as-lines?
8-#

I still hope for a "standard default solution" - without too much
manual/ugly tweaking ;-)

Thanks in advance for your kind support!
Best regards
Stephan

...and yes, it's part of my current real-life score copying exercise.

{code}
\version "2.19.83"

global = {
  \key c \major
  \time 4/4
}

\header {
  title = "Ties over repeat boundaries"
  subtitle = "...with lyrics - volta spanner warning..."
}

myMelody = \relative c' {
  \global
  c4 d e f8 g8~ |