staff-space as a variable

From: Edward Neeman
Subject: staff-space as a variable
Date: Fri, 17 May 2019 19:22:22 +1000

Hello,

How can I modify my tweaks to take into account a smaller staff-space? In the
example below, I’d like to set the padding to 1.1 * the staff-space, instead of
explicitly writing 0.7.

Previously I was using \magnifyStaff but that caused issues with the final bar
line.

Thanks,
Edward

\version "2.19.83"

<<
  \relative {
  \override Staff.StaffSymbol.staff-space = #(magstep -4)
  \override Staff.StaffSymbol.thickness = #(magstep -4)
  \set Staff.fontSize = #-4
  \override TupletBracket.padding = #0.7
  \tuplet 3/2 { c' c c }
}