Re: bug in lyric syllable magnetic snap

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Re: bug in lyric syllable magnetic snap
Date: Wed, 22 May 2019 23:18:52 +0200

Am Fr., 17. Mai 2019 um 16:35 Uhr schrieb Kieren MacMillan
<address@hidden>:

> I *so* wish I could use it… but I keep running into bugs that I never have
> time to MWE-ize, and so I end up bailing on it.
>
> The one you point out here is one of the issues that I’ve been hit by.
> Another is somehow related to using non-ASCII characters (e.g., Cyrillic
> lyrics somehow break it).

Hi Kieren,

could you give an example?
Some lyrics like
\lyricmode { somecyrillic -- someothercyrillic }
and the expected result if put together would be enough.
I have a certain suspect.

Would be helpful, if you could list (or point to) other issues.

Thanks,
  Harm