Insipit variation

From: Gellius
Subject: Insipit variation
Date: Sat, 25 May 2019 22:10:35 +0200

Dear group,

I have a big project I am eager to finish and while I have already entered all my material in Musescore, lilypond offers more functions I need in order for me to publish this work.

I have been toying around with lilypond for ages, but never managed to acquire the exact template I need for my work. What I am trying to do is have three instrument transcriptions: one voice with #'petrucci incipit, a piano transcription of the lute part (with lute tablature incipit) and a piano transcription of the cyther part (with four-string lute tablature).

I have found some incipit material specifically written for mensural notation, but I am at a loss as to how I can have all these three transcriptions on a single page.

I am also unsure as to where I should ask help for this case, since I figure this group is more for short and simple answers rather than for such a complex task as mine. Where else should I look for help?

All the best,
JK