Re: [OT] dicemusic -- a common-lisp generator of lilypond scores

From: Orm Finnendahl
Subject: Re: [OT] dicemusic -- a common-lisp generator of lilypond scores
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2019 10:56:39 +0200

Hi Mark,

 thanks for sharing. It's always good to know about people using CL.
I'm an avid CL user for many years and maintain some packages. If
you're interested, drop me a note off-list and we can share ideas.

In case this is unintentional: Rather than "Eine Kleine Waltzer" you'd
say "Ein kleiner Walzer" in German (you can capitalize the "kleiner"
if you prefer).

--
Orm

Am Sonntag, den 29. September 2019 um 14:12:22 Uhr (+1000) schrieb
Mark Probert: