Re: converting python2 to python3

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: converting python2 to python3
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2019 16:32:39 +0100

It's all here: https://github.com/uliska/lilyglyphs/tree/master/scripts

Am 12. November 2019 16:29:33 MEZ schrieb address@hidden:
I would like to give this a try.  I searched github.com and the lilypond development website for

  lilyglyphs/lilyglyphs_common.py

and

lilyglyphs_common.py

then I searched my computer for the file and no luck.

could someone send me the code so i can give a try?

Thank you so very much.

Bill

  If you are the maintainer of any of these packages, and still are using
  Python2, please try to update to Python3 as soon as possible.

    lilyglyphs/
      py2 only
      lilyglyphs/lily-glyph-commands.py
      lilyglyphs/lily-image-commands.py
      lilyglyphs/lily-rebuild-pdfs.py
      lilyglyphs/lilyglyphs_common.py

This package is written by Urs Liska <address@hidden>, who is
quite busy these days.  In case you have experience with Python 2 to 3
conversion, please help produce a new version!

    Werner