Re: Macro with

From: David Menéndez Hurtado
Subject: Re: Macro with
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2019 13:02:53 +0100

On Thu, 14 Nov 2019 at 12:47, Aaron Hill <address@hidden> wrote:
Secondly, there's a quirk in variable substitution syntax.  You need to
use the $var form, so the parser will see the ly:pitch? and ly:duration?
tokens as indicating a single note.

Ah, right. I understand now the manual means with "normal LilyPond input, using $ (in places where only Lilypond constructs are allowed) or # (to use it as a Scheme value or music function argument or music inside of music lists) to reference arguments (eg. ‘#arg1’)." So, every time the input type is ly:something, it should be with $, right?

Thank you so much, now my source is almost readable, and so much quicker!