Re: Critical-edition-style footnotes

From: Ben
Subject: Re: Critical-edition-style footnotes
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2019 07:32:20 -0500

On 11/16/2019 2:57 PM, Stacy Fatemi wrote:
Hey all,

I’ve been wanting to add footnotes to a score that include miniature-sized scores like in this critical edition of Pictures at an Exhibition. I know \score can be contained within \markup and I know EPS files can be embedded, but what’s the simplest solution? How do you get something elegantly spaced like in the attached picture? Thank you!

Hi Stacy!

Just a friendly FYI about the mailing list:

Some folks here don't have the ability to see/receive inline images with their email client, and the massive 3000x4000 pixels/size probably takes up a good 1.5 - 2.0MB of space as well. It's best to include attachments in situations like this. For example, I can see your message on Nabble's website archive but not in certain mail clients.

Sending an image attachment allows the most amount of people can see your mail properly and increases the likelihood of getting more answers too.   :)