Tags with multiple bookparts

From: Peter Toye
Subject: Tags with multiple bookparts
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2019 15:56:25 +0000

I want to produce two different outputs from the same music which has several bookparts. Tagging would seem ideal for this, but it seems that  \keepWithTag is only valid within \score {}. Oddly, Frescobaldi's auto-complete allows me to type it both before the \book block and before the first \bookPart but then LP gives an error:

error: wrong type for argument 2. Expecting music, found #<Book>

Is there any way round this? I certainly don't want to have two different score blocks for each section.

Regards,

Peter
mailto:address@hidden
www.ptoye.com