Re: Previous version of Lilypond found

From: Joshua Nichols
Subject: Re: Previous version of Lilypond found
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2019 10:16:01 -0700

I have found the problem: Windows was hiding a version of Lilypond in the program files. I deleted that and was able to install the program.

All Best,
Joshua Nichols

On Sat, Nov 23, 2019 at 10:00 AM Joshua Nichols <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello all!

I went to install 2.19 on my Windows 10 machine, but it said it found a previous version of lilypond. This was okay, as I installed it, but I continued to get the same error message. I then tried restarting my machine, ran the installer, and the it said that a previous version was found. How can I install it?

All Best,
Joshua Nichols