Re: Sustain pedal problems with voices/staffs (re-posted)

From: Carl Sorensen
Subject: Re: Sustain pedal problems with voices/staffs (re-posted)
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2020 03:27:32 +0000

On 1/11/20, 6:46 PM, "kieren_macmillan kieren_macmillan" <address@hidden>
wrote:

    Hi Paolo,

    > How can your solution can be applied to the above examples?

    See <http://lilybin.com/ilsup7/2> for a possible start. There’s obviously a
    better solution than the extra-offset I used, but I can’t currently seem to
find
    a way to force the pedal below the PianoStaff (e.g., with a 'direction
parameter
    or something) — hopefully someone else can solve that bit. I’m pretty sure
if
    you do this approach, you don’t need to move the pedals around in the Scheme
    code.

Move the Piano_pedal_align_engraver as well.  See my other email.

Carl

    Hope that helps!
    Kieren.