Syntax highlighting

From: Craig Dabelstein
Subject: Syntax highlighting
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2020 09:13:22 +1000

Hi all,

I'd like to add LilyPond syntax highlighting to highlight.js ( https://highlightjs.readthedocs.io/en/latest/ ) so that I can experiment with documentation tools such as mkDocs/readthedocs. Does anyone have any experience with this? Would it just be a matter of getting one of the current syntax packages (such as https://github.com/yrammos/SubLilyPond or https://github.com/yrammos/AtLilyPond , and trying to modify them?

All the best,

Craig

--
Craig Dabelstein