Re: musicxml2ly 2.20 bug

From: Jacques Menu
Subject: Re: musicxml2ly 2.20 bug
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2020 17:04:59 +0100

Hello David*2,

You may be interested in xml2ly 0.93, which I’m currently finalizing. The doc is at https://github.com/grame-cncm/libmusicxml/tree/lilypond/doc, in particular https://github.com/grame-cncm/libmusicxml/blob/lilypond/doc/introductionToMusicxml/IntroductionToMusicXML.pdf, which I presented at the recent conference in Salzburg.

All you need to build the most recent version is a C++-11 compiler and cmake.

If you send me a sample file, I’ll send you the resulting LilyPond file.

HTH!

JM