strange time changes - req help

From: Eby Mani
Subject: strange time changes - req help
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2020 13:27:48 +0000 (UTC)

I'm trying to typeset some Victorian choral music with some strange time
changes that switch between. Attached samples.

e.g.
eg1, 4.5th beat of 4/4 time it goes to pickup bar (\partial 8) of 6/8 time.
eg2, On the 5th beat of 6/8 time it goes to pickup bar(\partial 4) of 4/4.

The time changes are for accompaniment interludes, no choral part is printed.

What are my options to typeset such music ?. And is there any way to hide empty
SATB parts in this score, esp when cadenza is used, will multi-measure rests
work ? .

For eg2, i'm thinking of using 4/8 for the last bar, hide the time signature,
Begin new 4/4 pickup bar. But haven't got a slightest idea about eg1.

Thanks,
eby