German bar lines documentation

From: Noeck
Subject: German bar lines documentation
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2020 12:43:59 +0200

Hi,

tl;dr

- Zusätzlich kann noch "||:" verwendet werden, dass sich genauso wie
- "|:" verhält
+ Zusätzlich kann noch ".|:-||" verwendet werden, dass sich genauso wie
+ ".|:" verhält
_______________________

the German docs read
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.20/Documentation/notation/bars.de.html

> Zusätzlich kann noch "||:" verwendet werden, dass sich genauso wie "|:"
> verhält

which does not work:

\version "2.20.0"

{
  a1 \bar  ".|:-||" \break   % works as expected
  a1 \bar  "||:" \break      % does not work
  a1
}

The bar should be as in the English docs:

> In addition, you can specify ".|:-||", which is equivalent to ".|:"

I guess this is from some ancient version when barline nomenclature was
different.

Well, there is a lot more which is not up to date, examples are
different or missing etc. Does it make sense to get into translating if
I can only contribute from time to time, let's say 2 paragraphs and then
2 months nothing? I could imagine that even small changes add up over
time. If that makes sense, I would read through the contributors manual
(translations) and come back to the dev list in case of questions.

Cheers,
Joram