Re: Grace notes immediately following repeat barline cause extra barline

From: Leo Correia de Verdier
Subject: Re: Grace notes immediately following repeat barline cause extra barline
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2020 12:15:02 +0200

This is the issue described in the end of the grace note section here
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.20/Documentation/notation/special-rhythmic-concerns#grace-notes
 .

If you insert a spacer of the same length ( \grace s16 ) in all other staves at
the same time (after "\repeat \volta 2 {" ) the doubled repeat bars will
disappear.