Re: [Frescobaldi] ANN: Frescobaldi 3.1.2

From: Eef Weenink
Subject: Re: [Frescobaldi] ANN: Frescobaldi 3.1.2
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2020 18:22:55 +0200

Wish you all good EasterTIme and thanks for the great work done on Frescobaldi.

I tried to get this working on Mac. No luck. It cannot find 'python-poppler-qt5’

So guess I have to wait for the Frescobaldi.app?

regards, Eef

Op 13 apr. 2020, om 15:25 heeft Wilbert <address@hidden> het volgende geschreven:

Dear music-loving friends,

I'm happy to announce the availability of Frescobaldi 3.1.2, a bugfix release.

The source tarball is uploaded, packaged releases will probably follow soon. Many thanks to all the contributors, and especially to Davide Liessi, who fixed many little but sometimes annoying bugs on the Mac OS X platform.

Please refer to the ChangeLog at https://github.com/frescobaldi/frescobaldi/blob/master/ChangeLog for a listing of the changes.

Happy Easter!

Wilbert and the rest of the Frescobaldi team

--
Frescobaldi homepage: http://www.frescobaldi.org/