Re: Scores for piano four hands

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: Scores for piano four hands
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2020 14:28:25 +0000

On 4/18/20, Stephan Schöll <address@hidden> wrote:
> Have there been any functionality increments in
> Lilypond regarding this task, or would you still recommend the same
> procedure? (2 scores, merge them with pdftk)

As far as I know there’s still no native support for that sort of
thing (except perhaps a very complicated setup with \skipTypesetting
on a page-per-page basis, which would be a nightmare to get right
anyway).

You’re better off with the two-scores approach, I think (the only
difference being that I’d use pdfseparate and pdfunite which are both
lighter than pdftk…).

Cheers,
  - V.