Fonts for text

From: Ignacio Lois
Subject: Fonts for text
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2020 15:47:27 -0300

Hello list,

I'm trying to use any font like these for my titles. I tried ITC Souvenir, which would look like this:
image.png
And Sunset-Serial, which would look like this:
image.png
But no matter how I set it in LilyPond, I get this:
image.png
The weirdest thing is that Frescobaldi acknowledges the existence of these fonts and even knows what they look like:
image.png

So here is my question: do fonts need to be of a special type to work? Am I doing something wrong or missing something? I don't know what to try anymore. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks