Fractional Meter Help.

From: melophobic
Subject: Fractional Meter Help.
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2020 21:09:33 -0700 (MST)

Hi all,

I have written a scheme that allows me to change the stencil of a time
signature to allow for fractional meter:

#(define ((fractional-time-signature a b c d) grob)
  (grob-interpret-markup grob
    (markup #:override '(baseline-skip . .1)
     (#:number (#:center-column (
                  (#:concat (a (#:fontsize -6 (#:raise 1 (#:center-column (b
c))))))
                 d)))
      ))
  )

But currently, I have to implement it very awkwardly by putting:

\once \override Staff.TimeSignature #'stencil = #(fractional-time-signature

To get it to display something like 2⅔/4. I am still new at scheme in
general, is there a way that I can write the function to be able to put
something like what is used for displaying an alternate time signature? Such
as:

\fractionalMeter { 2 2 3 4 }

Thank you very much,

Brian