Transparency issue with TabStaff ?

From: Steve Moreau
Subject: Transparency issue with TabStaff ?
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2020 17:12:07 +0200

Hi,

I'm new to the list, so first thanks for the good job :)
I tried to export a .ly file to a transparent PNG.
Everything seems fine except for the tab number of the TabStaff (which has a white background, see the image below):

image.png

Is it a wrong configuration on my side or a limit of the current code?
I'm still digging to change the font as well, so maybe I'll find it in the documentation later.
But just in case nobody notices it.
Have a nice day

$ lilypond --version
GNU LilyPond 2.20.0

$ lilypond -dbackend=eps -dno-gs-load-fonts -dinclude-eps-fonts -dpixmap-format=pngalpha --png test.ly

As for the ly file it is one the sample of the documentation, adapted a bass.
I guess the relevant part are

mynotes = {
e f g c' | \noBreak
e'4 g' b' c'' | \break
\new TabStaff {
#(define custom-tuning #{ \stringTuning <e, a d' g'> #})
\set Staff.stringTunings = #custom-tuning
\mynotes