Re: Break visibility for notes?

From: Fr. Samuel Springuel
Subject: Re: Break visibility for notes?
Date: Sat, 2 May 2020 15:38:42 -0400

> On 1 May, 2020, at 6:28 AM, Thomas Morley <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> Below a hackish and probably fragile method to get the desired output anyway.
> Please test thoroughly before using it for serious work!

Well, after applying this version to my project, it doesn’t seem to break any
scores.  So it appears to be robust enough for my purposes.  I will, of course,
keep an eye on it as I continue to refine my house style for printing chant
just in case there’s some interaction with one of the other things I’m working
on.  Thanks for all your work Thomas!

Attached is version which shows how I make use of it.

Fr. Samuel, OSB
(R. Padraic Springuel)
St. Anselm’s Abbey
4501 South Dakota Ave, NE