Re: Chordname - fret-diagram line - in different order

From: Rita Composer
Subject: Re: Chordname - fret-diagram line - in different order
Date: Mon, 4 May 2020 16:54:36 +0200

Dear Joram,

Thank you.
The problem is, that I put the fret diagram with markup....
Because I don't want all the chords to be seen in fret diagram...just the special ones

So what shall I do?
Bests,
Rita

Noeck <address@hidden> ezt írta (időpont: 2020. máj. 4., H, 11:27):
Hi Rita,

you can put the chord names below the fret-boards:

\version "2.20.0"

chrd = \chordmode { a1 c1 }
<<
  \new FretBoards \chrd
  \new ChordNames \chrd
  \chrd

By the way, in the second word of your lyrics, a space is missing and
you can see the double hyphen in the image. It should be

  ha -- lá -- lo -- san

instead of

  ha --lá -- lo -- san.

Best,