Position of accidentals in chords

From: Caio Barros
Subject: Position of accidentals in chords
Date: Wed, 20 May 2020 12:04:48 -0300

Hello,

In the example below:

\relative c' {
  <c ges' beses d!>1
  <c! ges' beses d!>1
}

Notice the difference in the position of the flat symbol in the G-flat. For me, particularly, I find the first chord much more clean: after the double flat, closet to the note (and it occupies less space). Is there a way to change the position of the flat symbol? I was unable to find it in the documentation.

Also, I thought that Lilypond decided to move the flat further to the left because part of the natural sing in the C note would collide with it, but changing the size of the accidentals with somethin like

\override Accidental.font-size = #-3

Doesn't seem to make a difference.

Caio