Re: Identify included files

From: Fr. Samuel Springuel
Subject: Re: Identify included files
Date: Tue, 26 May 2020 13:06:50 -0400

> On 26 May, 2020, at 12:09 PM, Timothy Lanfear <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> Maybe this code can give some hints on how to decide if midi is being
> produced.

That’s the first code I’ve seen that’s been able to definitively show when a
midi file is being produced.  Thank you.

Now, there is the issue of it being inside the book block, which makes it
harder to incorporate into something like parse-only.ly (which generally
operates either before or after all input is read), but at least it gives me a
starting point for something to play with.

Fr. Samuel, OSB
(R. Padraic Springuel)
St. Anselm’s Abbey
4501 South Dakota Ave, NE