Re: Some new tutorials in Spanish

From: Caio Barros
Subject: Re: Some new tutorials in Spanish
Date: Tue, 26 May 2020 17:29:05 -0300

Em ter., 26 de mai. de 2020 às 14:08, Francisco Vila <address@hidden> escreveu:
Hello,

I'd like to share my last attempt of a series of ultra-fast tutorials in
Spanish.

I realize they are not useful at all for experienced users (obviously)
and maybe also not that useful for absolute novices. But it's been fun
doing them, and I'll hopefully cover the basic features of the language.

I fell in some stupid mistakes in the first one. They were replaced by
some other stupid mistakes in the second.

First https://youtu.be/7i30bGI6Wmw
Second https://youtu.be/vWhZDpnXJPo

That's very nice, Francisco. I think this is a very important thing for the LilyPond community to have. I found that you took very seriously the "ultra-fast" part. Sometimes I feel it is too fast. For instance when you begin to explain the clefs [1] there is almost no pause and I feel like, as a new user, it would be too much new information before I even have time to digest what I already learned.

[1] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWhZDpnXJPo&t=43s