Line breaks in polymetric music

From: Sami Amiris
Subject: Line breaks in polymetric music
Date: Sun, 31 May 2020 14:24:38 -0700 (MST)

Hello all esteemed members.

I am writing a heavily polymetric piece and I have issues with line breaking
in a system. To make a long story short, they don't work well for me. So, I
prepared an example:

This one <http://lilybin.com/5hhuso/2>

I would be most grateful if someone managed to create a line break either
between the 1st and 2nd bars of the upper system, or the 1st and 2nd bar of
the lower system, with the other system following along on the system below.
If you manage both systems, even better!

For your help, I have indicated where NOT to look at a first read, so that
you spot the bars in question more easily. it is polymetric, so there are
quite a few things that have to be written for the thing to be possible to
begin with, so please excuse the minimum minimalism of the example.

Thank you very much as always,

Sami Amiris