Re: Notes switching Voices

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: Notes switching Voices
Date: Thu, 02 Jul 2020 13:28:22 +0200

Hi Valentin,

this looks very interesting, and I'll definitely have a closer look
because I currently see the need to finally get my head around defining
new and switching between contexts.

Just one remark: You can remove the keepAliveWhile function and replace
it with a simple

  \new Voice = "bottomA" { #(skip-of-length bass) }

BestUrs