Help me!

From: Виноградов Юрий
Subject: Help me!
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2020 22:25:32 +0300

 hi!
Help me please. Gentoo systems. In the version of Lilipond 2.21.1 which is installed in the systems it does not want to work, since Cyrillic is used in the file paths and in the file name. If everything is written in English, then everything works well. But I have an unstable version installed in parallel. 2.21.2-1. In this version, the program works with both Cyrillic and English. Why in the stable version this function does not work for the program. Tell me the solution. This happened with all stable versions. In addition to the one that I launched first. Honestly, I don’t remember which one.
I can record a video.
https://yadi.sk/i/6zGWFlfiQFh5Bg

С уважением,
Виноградов Юрий.