Re: Automatically centering markup along an arrow

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Re: Automatically centering markup along an arrow
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2020 10:04:34 +0200

Am Mo., 20. Juli 2020 um 04:13 Uhr schrieb Sam Bivens <sambivens@gmail.com>:

> Hi Harm,
> I won't be using this with broken slurs; these will all be small,
> individualized segments of about five measures maximum.
> Sam

Hi Sam,

ok, for now every part of a broken Slur will get text then.

I implemented some changes (examples):
To get outside-staff-Slurs use \override Slur.details.outside-staff = ##t
To get text attached use \override Slur.details.attach = "Slur"
Text-Slur-distance is adjustable with \override
Slur.details.slur-text-distance = 1

Furthermore, to avoid collisions of the attached Text with other stuff
I changed the default skyline to:
  \override Slur.vertical-skylines =
    #grob::unpure-vertical-skylines-from-stencil
Alas expensive, I don't see another possibility.

Cheers,
  Harm