Re: music symbols in LibreOffice

From: Martín Rincón Botero
Subject: Re: music symbols in LibreOffice
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2020 15:15:33 +0200

I've used the Lilypond extension for LibreOffice in the past with much success and I highly recommend it for short musical excerpts since the quality of the format is excellent (much better than using screenshots for that purpose!). However, if the only thing you need is simply one note, I would personally just copy and paste the utf symbol from the internet. A "utf symbol quarter note" Google search should help.

Regards,
Martín.