Re: Iterators in Scheme?

From: Niols
Subject: Re: Iterators in Scheme?
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2020 18:56:19 +0200

Hello Jean-Julien,

On 29/07/2020 17:28, Jean-Julien Fleck wrote:
Le mer. 29 juil. 2020 à 15:44, Niols <niols@niols.fr <mailto:niols@niols.fr>> a écrit :

     > What do you want to achieve?

    This is actually follow-up research from my side after a previous
    e-mail
    to this list. I would like to print bar numbers that are "repeat
    aware",
    that is such that if bars 9 to 12 repeat twice, then the bar numbers go

          1, 2, …, 9, …, 12, 17, 18, etc.

    with a jump after 12 that corresponds to the bars 13 to 16 that are
    actually 9 to 12. Even better, I would like to print the two bar
    numbers
    for these bars (9/13, 10/14, etc.)

Perhaps this snippet could be of some use for you: http://lsr.di.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=1080

This is quite amazing!

This made me realise that my question is exactly the same as issue #5031 [1]. The snippet you link is a workaround for this issue that does almost everything I am looking for. Also, it works in a way that is quite new to me, so understanding it will bring me quite a lot of interesting things; thank you!

[1] https://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/issues/5031/

I will try to play with that and come back if I have more questions.

By default, I would also report back to the mailing-list, but I don't know if that is how it is done here. Do not hesitate to tell me if it is not the case on this mailing-list.

Best,
– Niols