Re: Something similar to textLengthOn

From: Leo Correia de Verdier
Subject: Re: Something similar to textLengthOn
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2020 23:47:24 +0200

Thanks a lot!

This is a good suggestion to achieve what I’m looking for. My final goal is
actually to put scores in these markups, somewhat similar to what is discussed
in this thread:
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2011-03/msg00749.html . The
purpose is to set a section of music where different instruments play in
unrelated tempi and rhythm, unsynchronized. Now I have to fiddle with lyrics
and Lyric context properties to make it align on the original staff.