Re: kind of OT: bach inventions

From: Lukas-Fabian Moser
Subject: Re: kind of OT: bach inventions
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2020 22:12:12 +0200

Hi Elaine,

Am 14.08.20 um 21:00 schrieb Flaming Hakama by Elaine:
I was working with one of the Bach inventions and was trying to find public domain lilypond source, of either just the notes or an actual edition.

All of mutopia's links seem to be down atm, was wondering if anyone happened to know of such a resource that is available.

Sorry, no matches were found for your search criteria.

Last time I tried, the Portuguese mirror of Mutopia was still working:

http://eremita.di.uminho.pt/mutopia/cgibin/make-table.cgi?searchingfor=bach+invention

But it would be interesting to know what's happened to Mutopia.

Best
Lukas