Re: Placing text marks next to a note?

From: Jean Brefort
Subject: Re: Placing text marks next to a note?
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2020 09:55:22 +0200

Hi Alasdair,

You might start from the attached file provided by Nicolas Sceaux. I
did not test recently but with a previous version I had to play with
the code to add space when a mordent just follows a bar line. I used it
to edit the gamba part of Morel's chaconne a few years ago. I am not
currently at home and I don't have a sample code at hand.

Hope this helps,
Jean