Re: grace notes spacing

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Re: grace notes spacing
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2020 20:08:57 +1100

I think the engines are completely different, but at least it shows that other programs can do it. Not that this means anything.

Actually it would be interesting to hear from the advanced developers exactly why, in a nutshell, this presents apparently insurmountable difficulties. That may help me reconcile myself to it!

Andrew