Re: Multi-measure rests with alternating time signatures

From: Maximilian Marcoll
Subject: Re: Multi-measure rests with alternating time signatures
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2020 17:56:28 +0100

And to make it more challenging, measure numbers should be correct afterwards,
too...

A tagged measure attached spanner would be a workaround I guess, if there’s an
easy way to hide (but count) the remaining but unnecessary measures.

Thanks to you all,

Max

http://www.marcoll.de
http://www.stock11.de