LilyPond to Scheme to Lilypond and variadic function

From: Daniel Tomas
Subject: LilyPond to Scheme to Lilypond and variadic function
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2020 07:00:19 +0800

I am working on a Microtonal key for LilyPond, but I need help to construct a function which I will try to simplify here. I have some questions :
1) In Scheme can be possible to write a function which is variadic with a point :
( function (arg1 arg2 . m )  ( ... ))
And here  m contains not only one parameter passed. m1, m2, ...
I have not found in any place information about how to access m, is it a list ? But in this case, we can directly use a list like
(function (arg1 arg2 ls) ( ... ))
2) Now i need to do this with music information like :
Function =  #(define-music-function
            (parser location cyclic  ls)
            (boolean? list?)
     #{
How call to another function which arguments are musical elements and 2 numbers passed n times by <ls> ?
     #}
     )

Function need to be called with unfixed number N of arguments :
\Function #t c4 2 3 d 2 5 e 4 1 f2 1 1 ... musicN nN1 nN2
Please , somebody can help me ?

Daniel