Re: LilyPond 2.22.0 released!

From: Kenneth Wolcott
Subject: Re: LilyPond 2.22.0 released!
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2021 22:23:36 -0800

Hi Phil;

  Thank you for announcing the Lilypond 2.22 release!

  I was looking for the Lilypond 2.22 package for a 64-bit MacOS
(Intel) running Big Sur, 11.1.

  What I see is a 32-bit MacOS package.

  When I installed Lilypond 2.20, I found a 64-bit package.

  Am I missing something obvious?  Am I confused?

Thanks,
Ken Wolcott