Posting problem

From: Sami - Vasileios Amiris
Subject: Posting problem
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2021 20:09:00 +0200

Hello.

I have, for some reason unknown to me, been blocked from posting in nabbler. As I have never spammed, not even argued with anyone for that matter, and in one instance the discussion from a question of mine lead to a snippet - which means that my questions for the most part are not trivial, is there a particular reason why I have been blocked from nabbler? If not, can my posting privileges be reinstated?

I think there have been more people with the same problem than just me. By the way, I have tried the contact form about this in Nabbler many, many times. No response and no change.

Thank you,

Sami Amiris.