Re: TextSpanner custom line

From: Pierre Perol-Schneider
Subject: Re: TextSpanner custom line
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2021 18:13:53 +0100

Hi Artur,
This is not exactly what you ask for but you could do something like:

\version "2.22.0"
{
  c'1
  -\tweak X-extent #'(0 . 0)
  ^\markup\pattern #25 #X #0 \musicglyph #"scripts.turn"
  1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1

Pierre

Le mer. 17 févr. 2021 à 16:48, Artur Wrona <arturwrona91@gmail.com> a écrit :
Hi, dear Lilypond users. I ask at forum very rarement, always first
find at Google, DuckDuck.. but now I didn't found solution for one
thing. So... Is anybody, who knows, how to creat own symbol for
textspanner? I would like for example use chars pattern instead line. I
know that I must use \override TextSpanner.stencil or \override
TextSpanner.style . I didn't found, how to define own line style. In
future I'm going to use segment symbols from Bravura font (I know how
to input Unicode symbols - rather easy to find).
Thanks in advance.
Artur Wrona.