pitch argument for transpose function

From: Robert Kubosz
Subject: pitch argument for transpose function
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2021 11:05:51 +0100

Hello!

I want to write a piece of code, that would automatically fill-in missing voices. Here is a snippet that represents what I want to accomplish:

\version "2.22.0"

voice-one = {c'}

#(define interval "c' b")

%this does not work
%\transpose function expects pitch as first argument,
%but unfortunately I have no idea how to provide it

voice-two = \transpose \interval \voice-one

{\voice-two}

Of course it throws errors.

Does somebody what to write to make it work?
I want to keep transpose intervals in scheme variables, because there is ~24 voices and I want to keep the code maintainable.

Best regards

Robert Kubosz