Re: Aligning lyric syllables to notes within beams and slurs?

From: John Helly
Subject: Re: Aligning lyric syllables to notes within beams and slurs?
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2021 14:14:22 -1000

Mahalo.
I'll send a more complete snippet once I understand the refs better.
J.

From: lilypond-user <lilypond-user-bounces+carl.d.sorensen=gmail.com@gnu.org> on behalf of John Helly <hellyj@ucsd.edu>
Date: Wednesday, February 24, 2021 at 5:03 PM
To: Carl Sorensen <c_sorensen@byu.edu>, "lilypond-user@gnu.org" <lilypond-user@gnu.org>
Cc: "hellyj@ucsd.edu" <hellyj@ucsd.edu>

Thank you, Carl. I will eagerly read it.

I did send these screensnaps for exactly the reason you point out.  Did they not come through?

Screensnaps don’t help very much.  We need lilypond code that we can copy and paste to make changes and recompile.

Thanks,

Carl

--
John Helly, University of California, San Diego / San Diego Supercomputer Center / Scripps Institution of Oceanography / 760 840 8660 mobile / http://www.sdsc.edu/~hellyj