Re: Large-scale projects and long-term perspectives

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Re: Large-scale projects and long-term perspectives
Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2021 23:49:57 +1000

If the user subscribes to the list it will possible to answer all the points raised.

I am at a loss to know what the fear about Steinberg going out of business is. It's a huge viable concern, with not the slightest hint of collapse. Dorico is here for the long run. And the nervousness about license models is misplaced, as I will explain to out new member when they join.

I'm engraving a 300 page string quartet so I think I qualify for membership of the huge scores club, with all the experience that brings.

Andrew