Re: who is behind omet.ca

From: Kevin Barry
Subject: Re: who is behind omet.ca
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2021 09:44:12 +0100

I created a user/pass and logged in. It's an online IDE for LilyPond,
and looks nicely done too - kind of like a Frescobaldi in the cloud. The
splash PDF you see when you first log in says:
ONLINE MUSIC ENGRAVING TOOLS
An Integrated Development Environment
Compose, arrange, and collaborate with Lilypond
Mike Blackstock

It seems to be hosted by a Canadian company called Heavy Computing, and
just googling the name suggests the author is based in British Columbia,
but I can't remember ever seeing that name on the mailing list.

If I had to guess I would say this is a work in progress, which is why
we haven't heard about it (but it's just a guess).

Kevin