Re: LilyPond Question

From: Jean Abou Samra
Subject: Re: LilyPond Question
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2021 19:15:03 +0200

Le 18/04/2021 à 18:31, Thomas Morley a écrit :
Am So., 18. Apr. 2021 um 18:23 Uhr schrieb F M <sapphire23788@outlook.com>:
Hi,

I hope you are doing well. I was wondering if you possibly knew how to center
align bar numbers over the first notes in a measure on new lines.

In reference to the first attached screen cap, I'd like to see bar numbers 5
and 25 centered over the first notes in the measures. I've been using a Ricordi
edition as a style guide. Please see the attached screen caps. In the Ricordi
edition, all bar numbers are centered over a measure's first note, including
those that begin on new lines.

Currently in my work the bar numbers are aligned to the left of the time
signatures. I've not yet found out how to move them further to the right. Is
there a way to shift bar numbers horizontally but only in first measures on new
lines? Or perhaps there is another solution. Please, if you could share
anything I would highly appreciate it.

Thank you,

FM
Please ask the mailing-list, forwarding...

Cheers,
   Harm

It'd be nice to have the screenshot, too.

Thanks,
Jean