Re: Reverse unison brackets position

From: Leo Correia de Verdier
Subject: Re: Reverse unison brackets position
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2021 11:41:54 +0200

Hi Nikolaj!

I’m not really familiar with this kind of notation, so I might have
misunderstood your question.
In a layout block in your file you have the line

\override HorizontalBracket.direction = #DOWN

If you change that to #UP , does that do what you want? You will probably want
to change the staff-padding value right above that too, it think 3 looks ok.

Also, next time, please post a minimal example with your question instead of a
complete file.

HTH
/Leo