Re: Quick newbie help on coloring one letter at a time without space?

From: Jean Abou Samra
Subject: Re: Quick newbie help on coloring one letter at a time without space?
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2021 14:15:43 +0200

Le 15/06/2021 à 14:05, darkijah@jesusgod-pope666.info a écrit :
Okay, I had this wonderful script that makes colors in all the rainbow colors. But I could not figure out to set it up with (rgb-color 0.953 0.471 0.125) and not sure it is possible. Second the problem with special characters which are norm in my native tongue. like æ ø å won't work with colors.

So, I'm thinking can I do it manual, one letter at a time?

Like I only need to do it once I guess, for some of things at least. I have only been able to color whole words. I would need to do what the script does but just manual, like -------------- in rainbow colors. I will make a link to it then called line = and be able to insert it the places needed.

The script is very nice, and the idea is amazing, but I just really wanna have it working, both those colors I have sorted out for the best results and Danish letters as well.

Can anyone help me with that? Thanks, I know it is most likely very newbish, but I am still a newb and still confused about a lot of things. I'm not coder and never was.

Thanks for your help, all of you :)

Dearly regards
Darkijah.

Hello,

Sorry for not expanding this script further, I was (and am) busy with other things.

Could you paste the version you are using now? This would make it easier to help you.

Also, could you clarify what you meant with this paragraph?

Like I only need to do it once I guess, for some of things at least. I have only been able to color whole words. I would need to do what the script does but just manual, like -------------- in rainbow colors. I will make a link to it then called line = and be able to insert it the places needed.

Best,
Jean